Change Discount Code Text

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 Jahre weitere
I'm trying to change the text displayed for "Discount Code."

I edited C:\inetpub\EnergyDynamics\Presentation\Nop.Web\App_Data\defaultResources.public.nopres.xml
and changed the xml file as follows:

<LocaleResource Name="DiscountCouponCode">
        <Value>Promotional Code</Value>
        <Children>
          <LocaleResource Name="Button">
            <Value>Apply promotional code</Value>
          </LocaleResource>
          <LocaleResource Name="Tooltip">
            <Value>Enter your promotional code here</Value>
          </LocaleResource>
          <LocaleResource Name="Applied">
            <Value>The promotional code was applied</Value>
          </LocaleResource>
          <LocaleResource Name="WrongDiscount">
            <Value>The promotional code you entered couldn't be applied to your order</Value>
          </LocaleResource>
          <LocaleResource Name="CurrentCode">
            <Value>Entered promotional code - {0}</Value>
          </LocaleResource>

However, the shopping cart still shows text of "Discount Code" and button shows text of "Apply coupon."

What am I missing?
12 Jahre weitere
I am also having the same problem the only difference is that I am added a new button "Cancel" where a customer can look up an order and cancel it if it hasn't been shipped. I did the same thing as JoeRenoylds but its still not changing the text on the button...Did anybody come with a solution for this problem??
12 Jahre weitere
JoeReynolds wrote:
\Presentation\Nop.Web\App_Data\defaultResources.public.nopres.xml

This file is using only during installation. If you want to change resources of the already installed application, then go to admin area, configuration > languages > 'View string resources link.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.