NopCommerce 3.6 with Stripe Plugin. Loader Exception Bug

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 Jahre weitere
Alright, so I'm using Nop Commerce 3.6 with the Stripe Loader Plugin found here
https://nop-payments.com/stripe-payment-plugin

I take the plugin folder into Presentation/Nop.Web/Plugins and then I go onto the website, in the admin panel and into the plugins section. Then I click on Refresh/Reload all plugin so that It can find it and put Stripe in the list so that I can install and configure it. The only problem is that I have an error happening when I do that and my website becomes kind of "corrupt" because I will not be able to reach any pages without receiving an error unless I completely remove the Stripe Plugin folder from Presentation/Nop.Web/Plugins.

The error itself is a Loader Exception error.
Here is the short error: {"Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information."}

Here is the detailed one:
{"Method 'GetIFrameURL' in type 'Nop.Plugin.Payments.Stripe.StripeProcessor' from assembly 'Nop.Plugin.Payments.Stripe, Version=1.2.0.4, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation.":"Nop.Plugin.Payments.Stripe.StripeProcessor"}

The complete log of the custom error:

[ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.]
   System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module) +0
   System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes() +9
   System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes() +70
   Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.Initialize() in C:\Users\Prog\Desktop\LaPlaza\www36\Libraries\Nop.Core\Plugins\PluginManager.cs:149

[Exception: Method 'GetIFrameURL' in type 'Nop.Plugin.Payments.Stripe.StripeProcessor' from assembly 'Nop.Plugin.Payments.Stripe, Version=1.2.0.4, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation.
]
   Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.Initialize() in C:\Users\Prog\Desktop\LaPlaza\www36\Libraries\Nop.Core\Plugins\PluginManager.cs:169

[Exception: Method 'GetIFrameURL' in type 'Nop.Plugin.Payments.Stripe.StripeProcessor' from assembly 'Nop.Plugin.Payments.Stripe, Version=1.2.0.4, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation.

Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
]
   Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.Initialize() in C:\Users\Prog\Desktop\LaPlaza\www36\Libraries\Nop.Core\Plugins\PluginManager.cs:182

[InvalidOperationException: The pre-application start initialization method Initialize on type Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager threw an exception with the following error message: Method 'GetIFrameURL' in type 'Nop.Plugin.Payments.Stripe.StripeProcessor' from assembly 'Nop.Plugin.Payments.Stripe, Version=1.2.0.4, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation.

Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
.]
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.InvokePreStartInitMethodsCore(ICollection`1 methods, Func`1 setHostingEnvironmentCultures) +611
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.InvokePreStartInitMethods(ICollection`1 methods) +138
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CallPreStartInitMethods(String preStartInitListPath, Boolean& isRefAssemblyLoaded) +163
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.ExecutePreAppStart() +156
   System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironment.Initialize(ApplicationManager appManager, IApplicationHost appHost, IConfigMapPathFactory configMapPathFactory, HostingEnvironmentParameters hostingParameters, PolicyLevel policyLevel, Exception appDomainCreationException) +692

[HttpException (0x80004005): The pre-application start initialization method Initialize on type Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager threw an exception with the following error message: Method 'GetIFrameURL' in type 'Nop.Plugin.Payments.Stripe.StripeProcessor' from assembly 'Nop.Plugin.Payments.Stripe, Version=1.2.0.4, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation.

.]
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +658
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +89
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context) +188

I have been trying to fix this bug so a while. The plugins is marked as compatible with NopCommerce 3.6 but I'm starting to doubt it.

Thank you for helping.
6 Jahre weitere
I guess it's best if you can just contact the original plugin developer. :)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.