Disable buy button - hide price as well

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Good day

Is there a (easy, admin) way to hide the price from everybody if you use the disable buy button?

We have a product we are recomending but can not be bought in our store. So we want to show the product but not show any price because it could be different depending on were the client would by.

Markus
12 years ago
marktold wrote:
Good day

Is there a (easy, admin) way to hide the price from everybody if you use the disable buy button?

We have a product we are recomending but can not be bought in our store. So we want to show the product but not show any price because it could be different depending on were the client would by.

Markus

I did a quick browse through the admin demo and I couldn't find a way to make this happen. Is there a reason you cannot use a topic for this instead of a product? For example if you just want to display a recommended product and links to stores where it is available for purchase, maybe you can implement this in a topic. If you're trying to use "related product" functionality then a topic would not work.
9 years ago
hii
even i had the same situation

Solution :

1) check disable buy button
2) Check Customer Call for price as well.
3) Now go to localization and find the string "Call for price and set it to blank"

Always keep smiling ;)
7 years ago
kutbinahar wrote:
hii
even i had the same situation

Solution :

1) check disable buy button
2) Check Customer Call for price as well.
3) Now go to localization and find the string "Call for price and set it to blank"

Always keep smiling ;)

Brilliant, thanks for the idea. However, in 3.90 you can't leave that string value blank as far as I can figure out (it errors/notifies). But, at least now I can put something more fitting.

For the record, you can't delete the key either or it will show "products.callforprice" on your product details page where the price used to be.
7 years ago
sumnone wrote:

Brilliant, thanks for the idea. However, in 3.90 you can't leave that string value blank as far as I can figure out (it errors/notifies). But, at least now I can put something more fitting.

For the record, you can't delete the key either or it will show "products.callforprice" on your product details page where the price used to be.

You can add blanks if you add them directly in your database. Had the same issue a few days ago. THey are located in your database under the "LocalizedProperty" table.
7 years ago
ChrisKaun wrote:

You can add blanks if you add them directly in your database. Had the same issue a few days ago. THey are located in your database under the "LocalizedProperty" table.

Ahhhaa, I'm a little surprised I didn't think to try that... Anyway, for some reason I can't upvote your comment, so just wanted to say thanks for the tip!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.