How to close the possibility of registering fake guests every day?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 6 años
How to close the possibility of registering fake guests every day? Are these bots? What can I do with this besides removing of course.
Hace 6 años
gnikitsin wrote:
How to close the possibility of registering fake guests every day? Are these bots? What can I do with this besides removing of course.

Run Delete guests Schedule Task on every day.

So it's automatically deleted all guest customers on every set time period.
Hace 6 años
Hi,

You can add reCAPTCHA to prevent bots registrations.

Regards,
Stoyan
Hace 6 años
Nop-Templates.com wrote:
Hi,

Regards,
Stoyan

Captcha on a guest?
Hace 6 años
gnikitsin wrote:

The question was how to prevent. How to delete I know
Hace 6 años
gnikitsin wrote:
Hi,

Regards,
Stoyan

Captcha on a guest?

Sorry, I have missed that you are talking about guests.

Check the IP addresses of the fake guests and you can block some of them.

Regards,
Stoyan
Hace 6 años
Nop-Templates.com wrote:
Hi,

Regards,
Stoyan

Captcha on a guest?

Sorry, I have missed that you are talking about guests.

Check the IP addresses of the fake guests and you can block some of them.

Regards,
Stoyan

Ip addresses are completely different. On the day of 200-300 guests are added. Could this be a virus on my hosting? ver. nop 3.9
Hace 6 años
Hi,

You should not worry about 200-300 fake guests a day. The Delete Guests scheduled task will handle them.

Some times there is a problem when the fake guests are too much and the Schedule task fails but in your case 200-300 accounts per day are normal and you wouldn't have any problems.

Regards,
Stoyan
Hace 6 años
Nop-Templates.com wrote:
Hi,

You should not worry about 200-300 fake guests a day. The Delete Guests scheduled task will handle them.

Some times there is a problem when the fake guests are too much and the Schedule task fails but in your case 200-300 accounts per day are normal and you wouldn't have any problems.

Regards,
Stoyan

Excuse me. I'm wondering why this happens?
Hace 6 años
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/32088/thousands-of-empty-customer-records-created-every-day.aspx
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.