Admin site + IIS 6

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 12 ans
a.m. wrote:
BTW, are you running nopCommerce in subdirectory?

Same goes here. Root level install, no subdirectory.
Il y a 12 ans
Please open the HTML source code of your admin area dashboard page. Scroll down the source code until you see the following comment: "<!--These need to be at the end of the page to ensure that all the controls requiring scripts have been rendered-->". What you do see below it? There should be something like:
<link type="text/css" href="/Content/2011.2.712/telerik.common.min.css" rel="stylesheet"/>
<link type="text/css" href="/Content/2011.2.712/telerik.vista.min.css" rel="stylesheet"/>
<link type="text/css" href="/Content/2011.2.712/telerik.rtl.min.css" rel="stylesheet"/>

<script type="text/javascript" src="/Scripts/2011.2.712/telerik.common.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/Scripts/2011.2.712/telerik.grid.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/Scripts/2011.2.712/telerik.textbox.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/Scripts/2011.2.712/telerik.menu.min.js"></script>
Il y a 12 ans
a.m. wrote:
Please open the HTML source code of your admin area dashboard page. Scroll down the source code until you see the following comment: "<!--These need to be at the end of the page to ensure that all the controls requiring scripts have been rendered-->". What you do see below it? There should be something like:
<link type="text/css" href="/Content/2011.2.712/telerik.common.min.css" rel="stylesheet"/>
<link type="text/css" href="/Content/2011.2.712/telerik.vista.min.css" rel="stylesheet"/>
<link type="text/css" href="/Content/2011.2.712/telerik.rtl.min.css" rel="stylesheet"/>

<script type="text/javascript" src="/Scripts/2011.2.712/telerik.common.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/Scripts/2011.2.712/telerik.grid.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/Scripts/2011.2.712/telerik.textbox.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/Scripts/2011.2.712/telerik.menu.min.js"></script>

Here is the source code from the browser when viewing the admin site:

</div>
    <!--These need to be at the end of the page to ensure that all the controls requiring scripts have been rendered-->

<script type="text/javascript">
//<![CDATA[
jQuery(document).ready(function(){
jQuery('#average-order-report-grid').tGrid({columns:[{"title":"Order Status","member":"OrderStatus","type":"String"},{"title":"Today","member":"SumTodayOrders","type":"String"},{"title":"This Week","member":"SumThisWeekOrders","type":"String"},{"title":"This Month","member":"SumThisMonthOrders","type":"String"},{"title":"This Year","member":"SumThisYearOrders","type":"String"},{"title":"All time","member":"SumAllTimeOrders","type":"String"}], pageSize:0, keyboardNavigation:false, ajax:{"selectUrl":"/Admin/Order/OrderAverageReportList?average-order-report-grid-size=0"}, noRecordsTemplate:'No records to display.'});
jQuery('#incomplete-order-report-grid').tGrid({columns:[{"title":"Item","member":"Item","type":"String"},{"title":"Total","member":"Total","type":"String"},{"title":"Count","member":"Count","type":"Number"}], pageSize:0, keyboardNavigation:false, ajax:{"selectUrl":"/Admin/Order/OrderIncompleteReportList?incomplete-order-report-grid-size=0"}, noRecordsTemplate:'No records to display.'});
jQuery('#registered-customers-grid').tGrid({columns:[{"title":"Period","member":"Period","type":"String"},{"title":"Count","member":"Customers","type":"Number"}], pageSize:0, keyboardNavigation:false, ajax:{"selectUrl":"/Admin/Customer/ReportRegisteredCustomersList?registered-customers-grid-size=0"}, noRecordsTemplate:'No records to display.'});
jQuery('#bestsellers-byquantity-grid').tGrid({columns:[{"title":"Name","member":"ProductVariantFullName","type":"String"},{"title":"Total quantity","member":"TotalQuantity","type":"Number"},{"title":"Total amount (excl tax)","member":"TotalAmount","type":"String"},{"attr":" align=\"center\"","title":"View","template":"\u003ca href=\"/Admin/ProductVariant/Edit/\u003c#= ProductVariantId #\u003e\"\u003eView\u003c/a\u003e","member":"ProductVariantId","type":"Number"}], pageSize:0, keyboardNavigation:false, ajax:{"selectUrl":"/Admin/Order/BestsellersBriefReportByQuantityList?bestsellers-byquantity-grid-size=0"}, noRecordsTemplate:'No records to display.'});
jQuery('#bestsellers-byamount-grid').tGrid({columns:[{"title":"Name","member":"ProductVariantFullName","type":"String"},{"title":"Total quantity","member":"TotalQuantity","type":"Number"},{"title":"Total amount (excl tax)","member":"TotalAmount","type":"String"},{"attr":" align=\"center\"","title":"View","template":"\u003ca href=\"/Admin/ProductVariant/Edit/\u003c#= ProductVariantId #\u003e\"\u003eView\u003c/a\u003e","member":"ProductVariantId","type":"Number"}], pageSize:0, keyboardNavigation:false, ajax:{"selectUrl":"/Admin/Order/BestsellersBriefReportByAmountList?bestsellers-byamount-grid-size=0"}, noRecordsTemplate:'No records to display.'});
jQuery('#Admin').tMenu();});
//]]>
</script>
</body>
</html>

Il y a 12 ans
I am rather new to MVC, but after following the posts here I think I have found the source files that displays the contect for the admin side. Here is the source code I see for the section that you asked for before:

</div>
    <!--These need to be at the end of the page to ensure that all the controls requiring scripts have been rendered-->
    @MvcHtmlString.Create(HttpUtility.HtmlDecode(Html.Telerik().StyleSheetRegistrar().DefaultGroup(group => group
                                                    .Add("2011.2.712/telerik.common.css")
                                                    .Add("2011.2.712/telerik.vista.css")
                                                    .Add("2011.2.712/telerik.rtl.css")).ToHtmlString()))
    @(MvcHtmlString.Create(HttpUtility.HtmlDecode(Html.Telerik().ScriptRegistrar()
    .jQuery(false).ToHtmlString())))
</body>

Looks like this version is not using the "min.css" (in bold above) style sheets as noted by Joe. I will try the snip-it posted and see how that goes.
Il y a 12 ans
I can confirm that changing lines 105-111 of file _AdminLayout.cshtml from:

@MvcHtmlString.Create(HttpUtility.HtmlDecode(Html.Telerik().StyleSheetRegistrar().DefaultGroup(group => group
        .Add("2011.2.712/telerik.common.min.css")
        .Add("2011.2.712/telerik.vista.min.css")
       .Add("2011.2.712/telerik.rtl.min.css")).ToHtmlString()))
    @(MvcHtmlString.Create(HttpUtility.HtmlDecode(Html.Telerik().ScriptRegistrar()
    .jQuery(false).ToHtmlString())))

To:

.UseTelerikContentDeliveryNetwork(true)
        .Add("telerik.common.min.css")
        .Add("telerik.vista.min.css")
        .Add("telerik.rtl.min.css")).ToHtmlString()))
    @MvcHtmlString.Create(HttpUtility.HtmlDecode(Html.Telerik().ScriptRegistrar()
    .DefaultGroup(group => group.UseTelerikContentDeliveryNetwork(true)).jQuery(false).ToHtmlString()))

does in fact correct the display issue on the admin page.
Il y a 12 ans
Tom, I haven't verified as yet but I think iis 6 will also need jqueryvalidation set to false. This in addition to jquery set to false.
Il y a 12 ans
JoeReynolds wrote:
Tom, I haven't verified as yet but I think iis 6 will also need jqueryvalidation set to false. This in addition to jquery set to false.

I havent done much with this other than try your update. I did some clicking around on the menus and didnt have any isses. But thats not to say that I just dont know what else could be an issue. Let me know if you want to test anything else out. I have this setup on a local server for testing.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.