Invalid URI error trying to export to Excel

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 12 ans
hi everybody!

I am trying to export an excel file so I can use it as a template for importing, I have the sample products loaded

I am running nopCommerce on my own IIS server

any ideas?

Thanks!
Il y a 12 ans
I am using nopCommerce 2.3 (latest) and I am hosting the website on my own server and I have check and made sure that the application has read/write permissions on the Export folder(\Content\files\ExportImport)

anyone have any other ideas to try?

or is there anywhere I can get a sample file format - what I really want is to make a spreadsheet for importing all my products

thanks for ANY ideas
Il y a 12 ans
Would you provide exact error message?  Also, anything in the system log.
Il y a 12 ans
The exact error I get is:

Invalid URI: The format of the URI could not be determined.

and the same error is in the log

thanks!
Il y a 12 ans
actually the FULL message in the log is

System.UriFormatException: Invalid URI: The format of the URI could not be determined. at System.Uri.CreateThis(String uri, Boolean dontEscape, UriKind uriKind) at Nop.Services.ExportImport.ExportManager.ExportProductsToXlsx(String filePath, IList`1 products) in C:\SoftwareDevelopment\nopCommerce_2.30_Source\Libraries\Nop.Services\ExportImport\ExportManager.cs:line 795 at Nop.Admin.Controllers.ProductController.ExportExcel()
Il y a 12 ans
goto admin > configuration > settings > general and misc settings
What is your Store URL ?  (is it valid?)
Il y a 12 ans
well damn - I thought it was right but it did not have the http://

copied and pasted the URL and now I can export!

Thanks a lot!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.