How to generate sales reports?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 12 ans
I dont see anywhere in Nop2.20 to generate a sales report.  There MUST be a way to get a report of sales for a certain period, for at least purposes of sales tax filing.  I cant find anywhere in the system to get any reports.  Any good Cart would have these reports, as well as reports of best selling items, etc.

Am I missing something?
Il y a 12 ans
All I've seen so far (and I'm new to nopCommerce) is under "Sales" -> "Orders" you can filter by a date range (and more) and then export to Excel

once in Excel you can graph and do just about anything

HTH
Il y a 12 ans
But it appears that even though you filter the sales (say on date or status) export to excel still exports ALL orders. It doesnt just export the filtered list.  thats no good.  And I dont see a date of sale in the exported spreadsheet

But thanks for the help.  I assumed there would be something a bit more robust.....
Il y a 12 ans
ahhh sorry about that - I can't even export yet (getting an error) so I didn't know - I would have thought that it would only export the results

I wonder - is there a list of existing features being worked on?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.