large ecommerce site

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 12 ans
Hi  
I am an experienced developer with expertise in .NET,MVC3 and SQL - also some ecommerece and ERP.

I am thinking of  using opcommerce for an ecommerce site which is a high volume (400000 products) and high transaction too.

In the first place can nopcommerce handle larger sites.

I was looking at some reviews and saw quite a few complaints regarding performance

Sorry about such a basic question - but I need to make a decision. And I like what I saw of the MVC version

thanks
John
Il y a 12 ans
josephj198979 wrote:
Hi  
I am an experienced developer with expertise in .NET,MVC3 and SQL - also some ecommerece and ERP.

I am thinking of  using opcommerce for an ecommerce site which is a high volume (400000 products) and high transaction too.

In the first place can nopcommerce handle larger sites.

I was looking at some reviews and saw quite a few complaints regarding performance

Sorry about such a basic question - but I need to make a decision. And I like what I saw of the MVC version

thanks
John

Hi John:
Regardless of the opinion of others, for such a big projet I would devote a few days to build a prototype and do some load tests in a dedicate server.
Good luck!
Il y a 12 ans
Eduardo
Thanks
I think that is the sensible thing to do
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.