Bulk order status update

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 12 ans
Hi Guys,

I need to bulk update the order status on multiple orders.

I know this isn't possible as standard but I was thinking there must be a way of doing it.

I think I can do it by adding a checkbox next to each order in the list and obviously a button at the bottom. Upon selecting the orders and pressing the button it opens a new page in a lightbox with a dropdown to select the status.

When you select the status and press update it will call the nopcommerce function to update the orders. This is where I need help! Is there anything I can use to do this?

I was thinking of passing the checked order id's to the lightbox page via querystring i.e: /bulk-update-orders.aspx?orderids=1,2,3,4,5

Then once you press update, it loops the id's and updates each order, lightbox closes and the orders list is refreshed.

I'm sure it can be done but need a little help ;)

Will let you know how I get on.

Thanks,

Dave
Il y a 12 ans
You may want to look into doing it with Telerik MVC Grid AJAX.  (Google "telerik mvc grid custom buttons").
I don't know if they ever created custom button functionality, but you can use "Template" in grid columns.  I don't think there are so many options requiring a dropdown, and also the options would be different depending on current status,thus just put the appropriate link(s) in the grid.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.