Shipping based on Total order cost

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 12 ans
Hey All,

Is it possible to to have shipping cost based on the total order cost...i.e. if order is over £200 then its free and below £200 for each country?

Also I will only allow shipping to UK Mainland, Ireland and UK Islands - Is there an easy way to disable all the other countries without having to check each one 3 times in the admin?

Many thanks,

S
Il y a 12 ans
lateralline wrote:
Hey All,

Is it possible to to have shipping cost based on the total order cost...i.e. if order is over £200 then its free and below £200 for each country?

S

hi lateralline:
There is a plugin which does what you want.
Il y a 12 ans
Thanks Eduardo! Testing it out today...

S
Il y a 12 ans
Hmm its almost doing what I want it to do...weird though depending on the total value of the cart its giving the user the option to select which shipping to choose, surely this should be automatic?
Il y a 12 ans
For your second part of the question nopC has "Shipping Method Restrictions" in Configuration>Shipping. Here you can select the top checkbox to select all that coutries that you want to restrict shipping to and only uncheck the countries that you want to ship to for each shipping method.

http://admin-demo.nopcommerce.com/Admin/Shipping/Restrictions
Il y a 12 ans
Thanks that was what i was looking for...
Il y a 12 ans
Is this plugin compatible with version 2.30 ?
Il y a 12 ans
There is a version for 2.30
Il y a 12 ans
Thanks New York, not sure why I didn't find that but thanks again.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.