image storage in 1.2

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 12 ans
Hi all, i have a site that is using v1.2 (i know, its old, but thats not the point). I need to get the image name which is assigned to the product ID, but i am unsure how to do it. I know the images seem to be stored in binary in nop.picture ,  so how can i do it? The images folder has a /thumbs section, and i see a lot of images in there, but other than that i'm stuck.

Thanks
Il y a 12 ans
adibranch wrote:
Hi all, i have a site that is using v1.2 (i know, its old, but thats not the point). I need to get the image name which is assigned to the product ID, but i am unsure how to do it. I know the images seem to be stored in binary in nop.picture ,  so how can i do it? The images folder has a /thumbs section, and i see a lot of images in there, but other than that i'm stuck.

Thanks

Wow that is old! Are you certain that the image file name is stored? I downloaded the source code and I've been digging through the database entities. I see that the file extension is stored in DBPicture, but I see no reference to the picture name.

Without running the code I would assume that the picture name is actually just the unique identifier of the picture record.
Il y a 12 ans
Hi ! yes ideally i need to download the images from the SQL, and also find the image name associated with it. or have some way of referencing the downloaded image to the product ID.

I'm stuck ! so grateful for any help.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.