Admin place order for customer

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 12 ans
How would I go about placing an order for a customer, but not actually pay for the order via the website (i.e take it manually).

I've seen the manual payments module, this would be fine if it were to only show for Administrators in the checkout.

I need the admin to impersonate the customer (easy enough), raise/place the customer order but not pay, then take manual payment and update in the Admin.

Any ideas how this can be done?

Thanks in advance!

Dave
Il y a 12 ans
Go to customer details page (admin area), then 'Place order (Impersonate)' tab.
Il y a 12 ans
Hi Andrei,

I can do that bit fine, I just don't know how to place the order without paying through the website rather than placing the order and being able to view it in the admin and mark it as paid once they've taken payment manually.

The only way I can think of doing it is by choosing to pay with paypal and then not completing the order meaning the PO/order has been raised and it can be viewed in the admin but thought there must be a more elegant way of doing this.

Thanks,

Dave
Il y a 12 ans
inspired wrote:
The only way I can think of doing it is by choosing to pay with paypal and then not completing the order meaning the PO/order has been raised and it can be viewed in the admin but thought there must be a more elegant way of doing this.

Absolutely right. Do not complete an order, then to this order details page (admin area) and click 'Mark as paid' button
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.