a plugin for top up user's account (scratch cards)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 11 ans
Hello,
I'm looking for plugin to top up user's account by using scratch card instead of using credit card.cause we can not use credit card or such of online payments in our country.
first user have to buy the scratch card and enter the codes to top up their account by 50$ or 100$ or ... .
and by purchasing each item the credit should be spent.
I have generate the numbers(codes) and have it in database but how integrate it with nop?
help please!!
Il y a 11 ans
babi82 wrote:
Hello,
I'm looking for plugin to top up user's account by using scratch card instead of using credit card.cause we can not use credit card or such of online payments in our country.
first user have to buy the scratch card and enter the codes to top up their account by 50$ or 100$ or ... .
and by purchasing each item the credit should be spent.
I have generate the numbers(codes) and have it in database but how integrate it with nop?
help please!!

Do you have nopCommerce development experience? You can create a plugin that will read the card, verify the card value, and update the Reward Points of the corresponding customer. :)
Il y a 11 ans
yes exactly should be like this but unfortunately i don't have any experience in nop developing :( can you help me if you don't mind :)
Il y a 11 ans
babi82 wrote:
yes exactly should be like this but unfortunately i don't have any experience in nop developing :( can you help me if you don't mind :)

I can help if you don't mind paying. You can PM me if you are interested. :D
Il y a 11 ans
no online banking here to pay
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.