'Check out as guest' translation incomplete. Where to finish - please advise!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 11 ans
I have installed NOP 2.7 on my Hungarian site and some of the text is not translated, nor can I find the place in the languages section where I can translate it myself.
The page is:
http://olcso-jelek.hu/login/checkoutasguest?returnUrl=%2Fcart
If you can't see it, it looks like this:

Vásároljon vendégként vagy regisztráljon. (so title line translated)

Register and save time!
Register with us for future convenience:
•Fast and easy check out
•Easy access to your order history and status

This is the stuff I need to translate.
Then again it is translated for the returning customer login. Then at the bottom, not.

About login / registration

Put your login / registration information here. You can edit this in the admin site.

And it tantalizing tells me I can edit it in my admin site, but where? Where?
I am a complete newbie to NOP, so any and all advice would be greatly appreciate. Please feel free to write very simple instructions, I won't be offended :-)

Thank you!
Il y a 11 ans
joannadingle wrote:
I have installed NOP 2.7 on my Hungarian site and some of the text is not translated, nor can I find the place in the languages section where I can translate it myself.
The page is:
http://olcso-jelek.hu/login/checkoutasguest?returnUrl=%2Fcart
If you can't see it, it looks like this:

Vásároljon vendégként vagy regisztráljon. (so title line translated)

Register and save time!
Register with us for future convenience:
•Fast and easy check out
•Easy access to your order history and status

This is the stuff I need to translate.
Then again it is translated for the returning customer login. Then at the bottom, not.

About login / registration

Put your login / registration information here. You can edit this in the admin site.

And it tantalizing tells me I can edit it in my admin site, but where? Where?
I am a complete newbie to NOP, so any and all advice would be greatly appreciate. Please feel free to write very simple instructions, I won't be offended :-)

Thank you!

Those are topics that you can edit in admin>content management>topics>edit[your topic]   example
Il y a 11 ans
Wonderful, thank you. Have found it.
Thank you again!
Joanna
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.