Edit string Paypal standard - Payment info

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 14 ans
Is it possible to edit the string that appears in the shopping cart for payment information for paypal standard?

There are a strings in the localisation table for Checkout.PaymentInfo, but I want to edit the text that appears under this.

At the moment the text reads - "You will be redirected to PayPal site to complete the order."

Id like to add some more instructions.

Thanks
Il y a 14 ans
you need to edit a resource string.

To edit a resource string, go into admin and from there select menu item:
content management-->localisation-->  then select your language eg english

search for the text (or the resource string if you know it)  in IE, ctrl+f opens a page search function at the top of the browser window

when you find the text, click 'edit' - it's on the right hand column

change the ' Resource value: 'text

for you, you need to look for resource string:
PayPalStandardPaymentModule.Message
you can edit the text (and you can include <br /> tags for line breaks)
Il y a 14 ans
Thanks haydie, I didn't see it there. Nice work
Il y a 12 ans
hey i have the same question for V2.30 ......there is no localization in content management ............where should i do that to change my header menu title to my custom content i want to add about us ...to menu can i just simply cut and paste the code from info block to the menu cshtml wil that work or is there any other option please help...me.....with this problem
Il y a 12 ans
Thammu wrote:
hey i have the same question for V2.30 ......there is no localization in content management ............where should i do that to change my header menu title to my custom content i want to add about us ...to menu can i just simply cut and paste the code from info block to the menu cshtml wil that work or is there any other option please help...me.....with this problem

Change the "Friendly Name" in \Plugins\Payments.PayPalStandard\Description.txt.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.