PayPal Payments Advance Plugin, trustworthy?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 8 ans
Has anyone used or examined "PayPalAdvanced Payment Plugin 1.0 for nopCommerce" 3.50 from QuannexSoftware?  
Is the plugin trustworthy?  
Even if I had the skills to examine it fully, I believe that would require source code.  Has anyone seen the source?

Thank you in advance for your opinions and insight.

JohnJ
Il y a 8 ans
Hi,

Have you see this plugin https://github.com/CloudberrySoftware/PayPalAdvanced-Payments-Plugin

Regards
Krzysztof
Il y a 8 ans
Yes.  But I'm installing on NOPc 3.5 and I could not get CloudBerry's plugin to install.

Thanks for the reply.  if you know of a way to make the plugin work with 3.5, please let me know.

Thank you again.
Il y a 8 ans
cnsJohn wrote:
Yes.  But I'm installing on NOPc 3.5 and I could not get CloudBerry's plugin to install.

Thanks for the reply.  if you know of a way to make the plugin work with 3.5, please let me know.

Thank you again.

I will be able to make CloudBerry's plugin work with NopCommerce 3.5, but only later this evening. Will send you a private message when it's done.

Regards
Il y a 8 ans
Thanks.  I look forward to it.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.