New Authorize.net buttons in version 3.6

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 年 前
Nop 3.6. There are now two more buttons on a customers order page. (Refund) (Refund partial), previously only Refund (offline) buttons. Does this now mean that refunds can be processed in the backend for authorize.net?

Second, does 3.6 comply with auth.nets new api or will we need to upgrade to 3.7 for that?

from 3.7 roadmap - "Authorize.NET plugin. Updated URLs according to the latest changes (Akamai). It should be done by all store owners till June 2016." What does this mean?

Third does 3.6 finally process the correct partial refund for PayPal instead of the full amount when refunding from Paypal website? I see something about it 3.6 roadmap but unsure if it was implemented.

TIA,
Greg
8 年 前
Let's try this again.

Does everyone need to upgrade to nop 3.7 to be compliant with authorize.nets new (akamai) api ?
Has nop 3.6 been upgraded to support authorize.nets new (akamai) api?

the nop 3.7 roadmap, to me, was unclear on this stating

"Authorize.NET plugin. Updated URLs according to the latest changes (Akamai). It should be done by all store owners till June 2016."

What exactly does "till June 2016" mean?????

Thank you!
8 年 前
Is there any reason no one will answer these questions? They seem pretty valid and important not just for us but anyone using authorize.net.

Does everyone need to upgrade to nop 3.7 to be compliant with authorize.nets new (akamai) api ?
Has nop 3.6 been upgraded to support authorize.nets new (akamai) api?

the nop 3.7 roadmap, to me, was unclear on this stating

"Authorize.NET plugin. Updated URLs according to the latest changes (Akamai). It should be done by all store owners till June 2016."

What exactly does "till June 2016" mean?????

Nop 3.6. There are now two more buttons on a customers order page. (Refund) (Refund partial), previously only Refund (offline) buttons. Does this now mean that refunds can be processed in the backend for authorize.net?

Second, does 3.6 comply with auth.nets new api or will we need to upgrade to 3.7 for that?

Third does 3.6 finally process the correct partial refund for PayPal instead of the full amount when refunding from Paypal website? I see something about it 3.6 roadmap but unsure if it was implemented.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.