UPS OAuth 2.0 getting many errors

4 日 前
Nop 4.70.3
UPS Auth 2.0
UPS Getting many errors. Different types of errors. But the shipping rates are calculating.
We have a lot of products too large for UPS so maybe that has something to do with it? But we didnt get these errors prior to upgrading to NOP 4.7. and the UPS Auth 2.0.
I'm just wondering if others are having the same issue?

Thanks to whoever knows about this.
4 日 前
Can you elaborate on the specific messages you're seeing?
4 日 前
AdamK wrote:
Can you elaborate on the specific messages you're seeing?

Sure, thanks for your reply. Since yesterday there are 27 UPS Errors. And it's causing our RAM to skyrocket.

This is one
UPS rates. Response: StatusCode: 200, ReasonPhrase: 'OK', Version: 1.1, Content: System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionResponseContent, Headers:
{
  X-Frame-Options: DENY
  X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff
  X-XSS-Protection: 1; mode=block
  Access-Control-Max-Age: 600
  X-Request-ID: (DELETED OUR NUMBER HERE)
  Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, max-age=0
  Pragma: no-cache
  Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2024 11:56:31 GMT
  Connection: keep-alive
  ak-grn-1: 0.4d761cb8.1720007791.5586aaa
  Strict-Transport-Security: max-age=31536000 ; includeSubDomains
  Content-Type: application/json
  Content-Length: 1490
  Expires: Wed, 03 Jul 2024 11:56:31 GMT

Here is another:
UPS rates. Request: Method: POST, RequestUri: 'https://onlinetools.ups.com/api/rating/v2403/Shop?additionalinfo=', Version: 1.1, Content: System.Net.Http.StringContent, Headers:
{
  transId: xxxs0270
  transactionSrc: Shipping.UPS
  Accept: application/json
  Authorization: Bearer (I DELETED THIS PART)
}
Content: {"RateRequest":{"Request":{"RequestOption":"Shop"},"PickupType":{"Code":"01"},"CustomerClassification":{"Code":"00"},"Shipment":{"Shipper":{"ShipperNumber":"61W58E","Address":{"AddressLine":["319 South Monroe St."],"City":"Butler","StateProvinceCode":"PA","PostalCode":"16001","CountryCode":"US"}},"ShipTo":{"Address":{"AddressLine":[null,null],"StateProvinceCode":"MD","PostalCode":"21060","CountryCode":"US","ResidentialAddressIndicator":""}},"ShipFrom":{"Address":{"AddressLine":["319 South Monroe St."],"City":"Butler","StateProvinceCode":"PA","PostalCode":"16001","CountryCode":"US"}},"Package":[{"PackagingType":{"Code":"02"},"Dimensions":{"UnitOfMeasurement":{"Code":"IN","Description":"IN"},"Length":"0.00","Width":"0.00","Height":"0.00"},"PackageWeight":{"UnitOfMeasurement":{"Code":"LBS","Description":"LBS"},"Weight":"1.00"}}],"ShipmentRatingOptions":{"NegotiatedRatesIndicator":"","UserLevelDiscountIndicator":""}}}}

AND ANOTHER
UPS rates. Request: Method: POST, RequestUri: 'https://onlinetools.ups.com/security/v1/oauth/token', Version: 1.1, Content: System.Net.Http.FormUrlEncodedContent, Headers:
{
  Authorization: Basic (DELETED MY NUMBER HERE)
  Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded
}
Content: grant_type=client_credentials
4 日 前
I'm not seeing errors in those.  The first and third are the "authorizations".  The second is a Request, not a Response.  Although I do note missing address lines

"ShipTo": {
                "Address": {
                    "AddressLine": [
                        null,
                        null

],
                    "StateProvinceCode": "MD",
                    "PostalCode": "21060",
                    "CountryCode": "US",
                    "ResidentialAddressIndicator": ""
                }
            },

Please post the Response messages.
3 日 前
Your right. They do have a heading; Information and not Error. But is it normal to be logging so many shipments like that? Every time somebody gets shipping cost it's going to log it? The site has been crashing. The main suspect is the UPS module because of all the entries in the system log.As I mentioned earlier, the ups rates are (were) working, but creating all these system log entries. The site has been crashing and we need to go in stop and start the IIS application pool to get it back up again.   We deactivated the UPS module and since there has been no crashes. We are going to monitor it overnight and see what happens. As of 8 hours later, there has been no crashes.
3 日 前
New York wrote:
I'm not seeing errors in those.  The first and third are the "authorizations".  The second is a Request, not a Response.  Although I do note missing address lines

"ShipTo": {
                "Address": {
                    "AddressLine": [
                        null,
                        null

],
                    "StateProvinceCode": "MD",
                    "PostalCode": "21060",
                    "CountryCode": "US",
                    "ResidentialAddressIndicator": ""
                }
            },

Please post the Response messages.

<!-- FULL CODE START HERE -->
UPS rates. Request: Method: POST, RequestUri: 'https://onlinetools.ups.com/security/v1/oauth/token', Version: 1.1, Content: System.Net.Http.FormUrlEncodedContent, Headers:
{
  Authorization: Basic [OUR CLIENT ID]=
  Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded
}
Content: grant_type=client_credentials

<!-- FULL CODE START HERE -->
UPS rates. Response: StatusCode: 200, ReasonPhrase: 'OK', Version: 1.1, Content: System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionResponseContent, Headers:
{
  X-Frame-Options: DENY
  X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff
  X-XSS-Protection: 1; mode=block
  Access-Control-Max-Age: 600
  X-Request-ID: 3af6da3c-2342-4299-b6fc-0b03341c7d89
  Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, max-age=0
  Pragma: no-cache
  Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2024 17:09:29 GMT
  Connection: keep-alive
  ak-grn-1: 0.153f3717.1720026569.1ce398bb
  Strict-Transport-Security: max-age=31536000 ; includeSubDomains
  Content-Length: 1490
  Expires: Wed, 03 Jul 2024 17:09:29 GMT
}
Content: {"token_type":"Bearer","issued_at":"1720026569863","client_id":"[DELETED]","expires_in":"14399","status":"approved"}

3 日 前
That's the token response, not the "get shipping response."  Also, the logging you're seeing is probably due to a "VerboseLogging" or similar configuration setting in the plugin!  

I doubt your site is crashing because of logging, but if you change the plugin logging setting, that'll reduce the amount of logs you're seeing quite a bit.
3 日 前
Hi. It looks like you left the Tracing setting enabled so that you can see all requests to the service and responses from it in the logs. We recommend that you disable this setting in your product environment. This setting is only useful when troubleshooting.

Jackluv wrote:
Your right. They do have a heading; Information and not Error. But is it normal to be logging so many shipments like that? Every time somebody gets shipping cost it's going to log it? The site has been crashing. The main suspect is the UPS module because of all the entries in the system log.As I mentioned earlier, the ups rates are (were) working, but creating all these system log entries. The site has been crashing and we need to go in stop and start the IIS application pool to get it back up again.   We deactivated the UPS module and since there has been no crashes. We are going to monitor it overnight and see what happens. As of 8 hours later, there has been no crashes.
3 日 前
Sergei-k wrote:
Hi. It looks like you left the Tracing setting enabled so that you can see all requests to the service and responses from it in the logs. We recommend that you disable this setting in your product environment. This setting is only useful when troubleshooting.

Hello, I did what you said and changed a couple of settings. But the news now is, with the UPS Module deactivated it crashed two times overnight.
I have not installed any plugins since the upgrade from 4.5 to 4.7. Only the main theme with their plugins that we upgraded at the same time. Still working on it. Trying to find out why it's skyrocketing the RAM and crashing.
3 日 前
Are you seeing any Error logs in particular?  You've only posted what seem like "information" log messages.