Configure button doesn't appear in my plugin

3 日 前
Hello everyone,

i'm trying to develop a plugin but i have some issues with that. I've installed it but i can't get the configure button in admin menu, only get edit button.

My plugin should do:

- Possibility for the admin to set one or more text messages
- Possibility to configure a delay between the various messages, expressed in seconds
- Ability to change the background and text color of the bar

I'm trying make it work but my knowledge about it is not the best
This is what i get when i go to the homepage:
It should be only one line with text changing every 5 seconds..

I have uploaded my project in hope that one of you incredibly talented people could have a look and maybe tell me what I'm missing: https://file.io/BvRcEjajGFqV

Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you.
3 日 前
You're missing the  GetConfigurationPageUrl()  function in your implementation of IPlugin.

Cheers!
3 日 前
Thank you Adam, i’ll fix as soon as possibile and i’ll get you know!
Maybe you know why i get those strings in column?
Where i can fix that? Because the default message is another one but i don’t know why i get those messages.
Thank you very much!
3 日 前
Do you have anything like this in your page css?  

writing-mode: vertical-lr;
text-orientation: upright;

Or maybe the wrapping element has a width of 5px or less or something like that.
3 日 前
I should edit it in the Nop.Web plugin folder or in the “original” plugin folder?
Because i have issues to understand where i have to edit it
3 日 前
Nop.Web/Plugins is the plugin output directory - the compiled plugin dll, necessary dependencies, as well as items (like views and other content) marked as "Copy to output directory" are copied there after a plugin is built.  Therefore, always update files in your root/plugins and never your nop.web/plugins directory.
3 日 前
Maybe there’s something strange i’ve done before, i’ll try to fix, i’ll get you updated, thank you for your help!
3 日 前
AdamK wrote:
You're missing the  GetConfigurationPageUrl()  function in your implementation of IPlugin.

Cheers!

Hi, finally i get the configure button, but when i click to save it doesn't redirect me to the admin page, i don't know why.

Anyway, thank you for your precious help!
3 日 前
Check out how other plugin configuration pages are setup, particularly the <form> elements and the corresponding controller Actions.
3 日 前
AdamK wrote:
Check out how other plugin configuration pages are setup, particularly the <form> elements and the corresponding controller Actions.

Thank you for the hint!
I'll let you know!