Email sending error

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 anos atrás
Hi!

I configured mail in the Mail Accounts section, test mail delivery is successful.
But when someone placing order, i've got an error.
In  Message Queue, all mails using account that was tested before.

Error sending e-mail. Mailbox unavailable. The server response was: 5.1.8 Only registrated user are allowed to use this system {mp-us009}

System.Net.Mail.SmtpException: Mailbox unavailable. The server response was: 5.1.8 Only registrated user are allowed to use this system {mp-us009} at System.Net.Mail.MailCommand.CheckResponse(SmtpStatusCode statusCode, String response) at System.Net.Mail.MailCommand.Send(SmtpConnection conn, Byte[] command, String from) at System.Net.Mail.SmtpTransport.SendMail(MailAddress sender, MailAddressCollection recipients, String deliveryNotify, SmtpFailedRecipientException& exception) at System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient.Send(MailMessage message) at Nop.Services.Messages.EmailSender.SendEmail(EmailAccount emailAccount, String subject, String body, MailAddress from, MailAddress to, IEnumerable`1 bcc, IEnumerable`1 cc) in C:\Users\Surikus\Desktop\ancars.lv2\Libraries\Nop.Services\Messages\EmailSender.cs:line 78 at Nop.Services.Messages.EmailSender.SendEmail(EmailAccount emailAccount, String subject, String body, String fromAddress, String fromName, String toAddress, String toName, IEnumerable`1 bcc, IEnumerable`1 cc) in C:\Users\Surikus\Desktop\ancars.lv2\Libraries\Nop.Services\Messages\EmailSender.cs:line 28 at Nop.Services.Messages.QueuedMessagesSendTask.Execute(XmlNode node) in C:\Users\Surikus\Desktop\ancars.lv2\Libraries\Nop.Services\Messages\QueuedMessagesSendTask.cs:line 45
12 anos atrás
did you tes, the email account, by sending a test email?
12 anos atrás
Yes, test mail delivered.
12 anos atrás
I have same problem in nop 2.1. Test email went fine but when user uses contact us form, it fails
12 anos atrás
Same here. From what I understand, the contact us form should send the inquiry to the default email account, but it isn't going through. The test mail is fine though.
12 anos atrás
Skyrius wrote:
Same here. From what I understand, the contact us form should send the inquiry to the default email account, but it isn't going through. The test mail is fine though.

I figured out that system remembers previous setting. Clear Cache does not help for this but restarting the web site in IIS will do. I think this is a bug but nop team didn't confirm it yet.
12 anos atrás
ok, thanks for the info
12 anos atrás
statcom wrote:

I figured out that system remembers previous setting. Clear Cache does not help for this but restarting the web site in IIS will do. I think this is a bug but nop team didn't confirm it yet.

Thanks for the info. I call winhost and they restarted the IIS and now is working. The problem now is that the initial page of my website is very slow.

Sergio
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.