Invalid URI error trying to export to Excel

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 anos atrás
hi everybody!

I am trying to export an excel file so I can use it as a template for importing, I have the sample products loaded

I am running nopCommerce on my own IIS server

any ideas?

Thanks!
12 anos atrás
I am using nopCommerce 2.3 (latest) and I am hosting the website on my own server and I have check and made sure that the application has read/write permissions on the Export folder(\Content\files\ExportImport)

anyone have any other ideas to try?

or is there anywhere I can get a sample file format - what I really want is to make a spreadsheet for importing all my products

thanks for ANY ideas
12 anos atrás
Would you provide exact error message?  Also, anything in the system log.
12 anos atrás
The exact error I get is:

Invalid URI: The format of the URI could not be determined.

and the same error is in the log

thanks!
12 anos atrás
actually the FULL message in the log is

System.UriFormatException: Invalid URI: The format of the URI could not be determined. at System.Uri.CreateThis(String uri, Boolean dontEscape, UriKind uriKind) at Nop.Services.ExportImport.ExportManager.ExportProductsToXlsx(String filePath, IList`1 products) in C:\SoftwareDevelopment\nopCommerce_2.30_Source\Libraries\Nop.Services\ExportImport\ExportManager.cs:line 795 at Nop.Admin.Controllers.ProductController.ExportExcel()
12 anos atrás
goto admin > configuration > settings > general and misc settings
What is your Store URL ?  (is it valid?)
12 anos atrás
well damn - I thought it was right but it did not have the http://

copied and pasted the URL and now I can export!

Thanks a lot!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.