The database file may be corrupted. Run the repair utility to check the database file.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 anos atrás
I had a working install until about ten minutes ago when I added some data to the StateCountry table using VS2010 and a new project and adding the sdf file.

It now thinks its corrupt when I browse to my site. (although i can view table data in VS2010 still)

I am also a bit confused why the error message references a folder location where my original download of the source code was done. I have a folder in inetpub which holds my files and I thought the site was running from there.

I'm a bit confused with what is going on and hoping someone can help!

Here is the error page it was spitting out:

Server Error in '/' Application.

The database file may be corrupted. Run the repair utility to check the database file. [ Database name = C:\inetpub\wwwroot\vhosts\mywebsite.co.uk\httpdocs\App_Data\Nop.Db.sdf ]

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlServerCe.SqlCeException: The database file may be corrupted. Run the repair utility to check the database file. [ Database name = C:\inetpub\wwwroot\vhosts\mywebsite.co.uk\httpdocs\App_Data\Nop.Db.sdf ]

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[SqlCeException (0x80004005): The database file may be corrupted. Run the repair utility to check the database file. [ Database name = C:\inetpub\wwwroot\vhosts\mywebsite.co.uk\httpdocs\App_Data\Nop.Db.sdf ]]
   System.Data.SqlServerCe.SqlCeConnection.ProcessResults(Int32 hr) +24
   System.Data.SqlServerCe.SqlCeConnection.Open(Boolean silent) +1612
   System.Data.SqlServerCe.SqlCeConnection.Open() +52
   System.Data.EntityClient.EntityConnection.OpenStoreConnectionIf(Boolean openCondition, DbConnection storeConnectionToOpen, DbConnection originalConnection, String exceptionCode, String attemptedOperation, Boolean& closeStoreConnectionOnFailure) +52

[EntityException: The underlying provider failed on Open.]
   System.Data.EntityClient.EntityConnection.OpenStoreConnectionIf(Boolean openCondition, DbConnection storeConnectionToOpen, DbConnection originalConnection, String exceptionCode, String attemptedOperation, Boolean& closeStoreConnectionOnFailure) +161
   System.Data.EntityClient.EntityConnection.Open() +98
   System.Data.Objects.ObjectContext.EnsureConnection() +81
   System.Data.Objects.ObjectQuery`1.GetResults(Nullable`1 forMergeOption) +46
   System.Data.Objects.ObjectQuery`1.System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable<T>.GetEnumerator() +44
   System.Linq.Enumerable.FirstOrDefault(IEnumerable`1 source) +182
   System.Data.Objects.ELinq.ObjectQueryProvider.<GetElementFunction>b__1(IEnumerable`1 sequence) +41
   System.Data.Objects.ELinq.ObjectQueryProvider.ExecuteSingle(IEnumerable`1 query, Expression queryRoot) +59
   System.Data.Objects.ELinq.ObjectQueryProvider.System.Linq.IQueryProvider.Execute(Expression expression) +150
   System.Data.Entity.Internal.Linq.DbQueryProvider.Execute(Expression expression) +60
   System.Linq.Queryable.FirstOrDefault(IQueryable`1 source) +265
   Nop.Services.Customers.CustomerService.GetCustomerByGuid(Guid customerGuid) in c:\Code\mywebsite.co.uk\nopCommerce_2.10_Source\Libraries\Nop.Services\Customers\CustomerService.cs:234
   Nop.Web.Framework.WebWorkContext.GetCurrentCustomer() in c:\Code\mywebsite.co.uk\nopCommerce_2.10_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web.Framework\WebWorkContext.cs:107
   Nop.Web.Framework.WebWorkContext.get_CurrentCustomer() in c:\Code\mywebsite.co.uk\nopCommerce_2.10_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web.Framework\WebWorkContext.cs:189
   Nop.Web.MvcApplication.SetWorkingCulture() in c:\Code\mywebsite.co.uk\nopCommerce_2.10_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web\Global.asax.cs:172
   Nop.Web.MvcApplication.Application_AuthenticateRequest(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\Code\mywebsite.co.uk\nopCommerce_2.10_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web\Global.asax.cs:122
   System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +148
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +75

Any ideas as to why it thinks it is corrupt?
12 anos atrás
Any team members able to assist on this one? Currently trying to get the shop back online ASAP ready for an official launch date later in the week.

Thanks,

Andrew
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.