The length of the destination state or province exceeds the limit of 2 characters problem for international clients except US

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 anos atrás
Hi ..

i am using nop commerce v1.80

Actually when I order from the countries other than US I am getting the zip code problem

for ex:

If I select my country as UK

and my state as Devon

If I give my two digit postal code-PL1

It says me an error stating that "The length of the destination state or province exceeds the limit of 2 characters"

Is there any way to overcome this problem in nopcommerce..
12 anos atrás
What shipping rate computation method are you using?
12 anos atrás
hi..

i am using fedex.
12 anos atrás
I presume that you meant FedEx configuration page (not checkout process). As you may see here (demo site) it clearly says that state code should be 2 chars length.
12 anos atrás
hi am..

but for my international client lives in UK and for him the  code  is more than 2. so that he cannot able to purchase.

he is giving the details such as

country as UK

my state as Devon

postal code-PL1

it shows the error message as "The length of the destination state or province exceeds the limit of 2 characters"

so how to solve this problem..

need ur suggetsions..
12 anos atrás
Are you sure that you set country to UK? I've just looked at the FedEx plugin source code. Actually it doesn't pass state code (two chars) to FedEx if country is not set to US (USA) or CA (Canada). Try debugging it and you'll see.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.