I can't configure any of the plugins via admin. I get the following error when I click the configure link:

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: The view 'Nop.Plugin.Payments.AuthorizeNet.Views.PaymentAuthorizeNet.Configure' or its master was not found or no view engine supports the searched locations. The following locations were searched:
~/Themes/BeyondBeadsTheme/Views/PaymentAuthorizeNet/Nop.Plugin.Payments.AuthorizeNet.Views.PaymentAuthorizeNet.Configure.cshtml
~/Themes/BeyondBeadsTheme/Views/PaymentAuthorizeNet/Nop.Plugin.Payments.AuthorizeNet.Views.PaymentAuthorizeNet.Configure.vbhtml
~/Themes/BeyondBeadsTheme/Views/Shared/Nop.Plugin.Payments.AuthorizeNet.Views.PaymentAuthorizeNet.Configure.cshtml
~/Themes/BeyondBeadsTheme/Views/Shared/Nop.Plugin.Payments.AuthorizeNet.Views.PaymentAuthorizeNet.Configure.vbhtml
~/Views/PaymentAuthorizeNet/Nop.Plugin.Payments.AuthorizeNet.Views.PaymentAuthorizeNet.Configure.cshtml
~/Views/PaymentAuthorizeNet/Nop.Plugin.Payments.AuthorizeNet.Views.PaymentAuthorizeNet.Configure.vbhtml
~/Views/Shared/Nop.Plugin.Payments.AuthorizeNet.Views.PaymentAuthorizeNet.Configure.cshtml
~/Views/Shared/Nop.Plugin.Payments.AuthorizeNet.Views.PaymentAuthorizeNet.Configure.vbhtml
~/Administration/Views/PaymentAuthorizeNet/Nop.Plugin.Payments.AuthorizeNet.Views.PaymentAuthorizeNet.Configure.cshtml
~/Administration/Views/PaymentAuthorizeNet/Nop.Plugin.Payments.AuthorizeNet.Views.PaymentAuthorizeNet.Configure.vbhtml
~/Administration/Views/Shared/Nop.Plugin.Payments.AuthorizeNet.Views.PaymentAuthorizeNet.Configure.cshtml
~/Administration/Views/Shared/Nop.Plugin.Payments.AuthorizeNet.Views.PaymentAuthorizeNet.Configure.vbhtml