Evaluating NOP for wine store - advice needed please

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 anos atrás
Hi, currently evaluating nopCommerce for wine store. I sell about 200+ different wines. Would really appreciate any advice on how I can implement the following requirements.

1. Mixed case discount. I use a 3 tier pricing structure: single price, mixed case price and straight case price. NOP can cope with single and straight case through tiered pricing no problems. But how do I do mixed case price. i.e. If they add 12 different wine products (single bottle variants I guess) to the cart, I want to be able to apply a discount?

2. I want to be able to promote "Wine Packs" or "Hampers" that I have put together from the individual products I sell. The customer does not choose the components - I do. i.e. "My 12 bottle tasting pack for the month". I can't see how to do this with NOP at the moment. Obviously I want it to update the stocktake values for the individual bottles when someone buys the tasting pack.

3. Archived products, previous wine vintages. Ideally I want to be able to display somewhere product info for previous vintages of a wine, as the tasting notes etc. are useful long after the product has sold out. But I only want the current in-stock products to come up in searches etc. Any suggestions on what approach to take here.

Thanks,

Michelle
11 anos atrás
Hi, were you able to solve "pack" issue? Can you give some advice on how can it be done?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.