why new created page don't show in online customer page ?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 anos atrás
I create a cshml page in my website like www.domain.com/mynewpage

Now when I on this page and go to online customer page (in administration), I see my IP address but url it only shows www.domain.com not new page url, why?

do I need to add anything else in the page to be tracked by online customer from store owner side?
11 anos atrás
Look in the code and find the inafstructure / routing and put the routing rules in there for the page.

Remeber you also need to build the control to display the page as well, you may also need to add a model if you want to pass data to the page.

Hope that helps.
11 anos atrás
Is there any way I can add some code in cshtml page and the page url should be available in online customers from administration ?
11 anos atrás
Simple answer if you are adding a .cshtml page then you need to add code to the routing rules and then create the control and write all the relevant code.

If the pages are going to be static then you can create a topic.

That the only two choices you have unless any one else knows any different.
11 anos atrás
I have created the new page by following this https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/10728/how-to-add-new-page-in-20.aspx?p=1

So I have controller of the new page.

what code to add and where ? plz help

topic pages is not a good option because those are html editor based so cannot do anything else and url is also not good because it adds (t) in the url. I want new pages like www.domain.com/newpage
11 anos atrás
anyone ?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.