New Host

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 anos atrás
We are looking for another host. Currently, we are using GoDaddy.com but they only allow 250MB worth of database size on their economy and shared plans. They will not increase the size either and we have maxed out the database. Besides that, the perfomance is horrible. It takes sometimes over 10 seconds for pages to load. Does anyone have any suggestions for a better host? I've been looking at Arvixe but I haven't heard anything good about them. We are mainly concerned with page loadtime.

How is the perfomance of PersonalClassAsp?
http://www.arvixe.com/asp_net_web_hosting
11 anos atrás
I'm switching to Arvixe. I think they will have better performance and they have no cap on SQL Server database size like GoDaddy
11 anos atrás
breakskater wrote:
I'm switching to Arvixe. I think they will have better performance and they have no cap on SQL Server database size like GoDaddy

Has anyone switched from GoDaddy to Arvixe and noticed better performance?
11 anos atrás
Save yourself some time.  I swiched from godaddy to Arvixe ... then I switched back to godaddy.
11 anos atrás
Okay. I've outgrown my SQL Server database (only 250mb for shared hosting). GoDaddy will not increase the size even if you offer to pay extra. I'm still looking for another host because GoDaddy has gone down on a few occassions costing us money in advertising dollars and lost revenue. I think it is ridiculous to restrict SQL Server Databases to only 250mb.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.