Customizable Product Build

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 anos atrás
I'm investigating various e-commerce platforms, with the objective of being able to have a Product section of "customizable" products - in addition to the standard shopping catalog.  

Like a "build-kit" where a product is made up, say, 3 components in the assembly, and each component is selectable (i.e. color, shape, & price variation). The final "kit" or assembly is then ordered as a custom product.

Can nopCommerce do this now, or can someone (easily) write custom code to add this feature/capability in?  Thanks.
10 anos atrás
e-novative wrote:
I'm investigating various e-commerce platforms, with the objective of being able to have a Product section of "customizable" products - in addition to the standard shopping catalog.  

Like a "build-kit" where a product is made up, say, 3 components in the assembly, and each component is selectable (i.e. color, shape, & price variation). The final "kit" or assembly is then ordered as a custom product.

Can nopCommerce do this now, or can someone (easily) write custom code to add this feature/capability in?  Thanks.

It can be done with product attributes. Check example of Build your own Computer in demo store and administration (in attributes tab)
10 anos atrás
I played with the demo store, build computer.  Close.
An example, we want to build a custom cooking pot:
The pot comes in colors - select color and see that photo.
The pot has lids - select a lid, see the lid change on the above pot
The lid has knobs - select a knob and see the knob on the lid.

And we'd like to options/attributes to appear in a gallery of images, not just a pull-down of color names.

If not out of the box, can something like this be customized?
6 anos atrás
Yes you can do it by
Grouped (product with variants)

example demo product name "Nikon D5500 DSLR"
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.