Two prices for one items

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 anos atrás
Hello everybody,

In following link there are two prices per item, one is the old price and one is the discounted or new price. How can this be done in Admin dashboard?

http://demo.nopcommerce.com/products/51-levis-skinny-511-jeans.aspx

Thanks!
13 anos atrás
rsavra wrote:
Hello everybody,

In following link there are two prices per item, one is the old price and one is the discounted or new price. How can this be done in Admin dashboard?

Thanks!

This is pretty simple....
just open the admin panel
There Catalog-->Products
  Here you can find no of tabs..select the tab "Product Variant(SKUs)"
   There you can find product variants if already exists
     Open the variants by clicking on 'VIEW'
       Here you can find new price ,old price, .....what more.....
     OR you can add new variants
13 anos atrás
rsavra wrote:
Hello everybody,

Thanks!

You can login to admin panel with http://admin-demo.nopcommerce.com/administration/login.aspx

username: ([email protected])
password: (admin)
13 anos atrás
Hello Maram,

Thank you indeed for your comment but the problem is that this will show it to every single customer.
I need to show this off to the customer(s) (from a discount group) whom is eligible for discount only. Customers out of that group should see their own price.

All I'm trying to do is to show original price and discount price either on page or during checkout.

Thanks!
13 anos atrás
rsavra wrote:
Hello Maram,

Thank you indeed for your comment but the problem is that this will show it to every single customer.
I need to show this off to the customer(s) (from a discount group) whom is eligible for discount only. Customers out of that group should see their own price.

All I'm trying to do is to show original price and discount price either on page or during checkout.

Thanks!

Just try this...
in the page  Discount-->DiscountInfo(tab).

select the value as  

Discount requirement:Must be assigned to customer Role
Discount-->CustomerRoles(tab).
Check the customer you want to assign this discount.

Don't forget to manage the customers by their roles

In the productVariant(SKU's)-->PriceByCustomerRole here  set the discount for customerRoles

Now customer who is eligible for discount will get the discount price and other won't
13 anos atrás
To use the Paypal service sales must register as a seller, and data for the PayPal API is only for one IP, so that if used on a website (-> IP) and can not be used in other (IP different):
If we use the data api on localhost and can not use the same data on the remote server ... Then the error above.
Solution: create two Paypal merchant account.
13 anos atrás
Hello Maram,

OK, as you said there are two edit-boxes to enter the prices. One is old price and the other price. That is fine.
but when I go to "Prices by Customer Roles" tab, there is another box for price.

Customer role:  
Price:     [USD]  

What type of price is that? I tried it but it is ignored anyway!

Thanks!
13 anos atrás
rsavra wrote:
Hello Maram,

OK, as you said there are two edit-boxes to enter the prices. One is old price and the other price. That is fine.
but when I go to "Prices by Customer Roles" tab, there is another box for price.

Customer role:  

Thanks!

Old Price is just a reference and you dont need it. Price is the actual price of the product (In other systems you have Price and Discount price which is not the case). Jus use Price and then Prices by Customer Roles. Changes you make in Demo Admin do not affect the Demo Store
13 anos atrás
rsavra wrote:
Hello Maram,

Customer role:  

Thanks!

Old Price is just a reference and you dont need it. Price is the actual price of the product (In other systems you have Price and Discount price which is not the case). Jus use Price and then Prices by Customer Roles. Changes you make in Demo Admin do not affect the Demo Store
13 anos atrás
[quote=eadameg]Hello Maram,

Customer role:  

Hi,
//One is old price and the other price.//This is the  price all user except the discount group.
Enter the Price for "Prices by Customer Roles" box,this is the price  for group of customers you want to set.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.