Publish Products in Category

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 лет назад
Hello,

Sorry if this is a newbie question (it is), but I was wondering if it's possible to hide / show (un-publish / publish) a range of products by virtue of the category they're in.

For example, I'd like to have a 'Christmas' category which is un-published. I could then add products to it (which I don't want to appear on the site at all).  Then, when Christmas is approaching I'd like to press a button and have all of the products available.

Then, in the new year, I could simply un-publish all of the products in one go.

Any pointers would be appreciated!

Thanks,
- Chris
11 лет назад
eeyrcr wrote:
Hello,

Sorry if this is a newbie question (it is), but I was wondering if it's possible to hide / show (un-publish / publish) a range of products by virtue of the category they're in.

For example, I'd like to have a 'Christmas' category which is un-published. I could then add products to it (which I don't want to appear on the site at all).  Then, when Christmas is approaching I'd like to press a button and have all of the products available.

Then, in the new year, I could simply un-publish all of the products in one go.

Any pointers would be appreciated!

Thanks,
- Chris

Not as you want but in each product settings you could define the availability start/end dates (example):
Available start date:  
Available end date:
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.