Disable GIFT WRAPPING from shopping cart (version 3.7)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 лет назад
Hello All,
Can someone please point me to the settings required to hide the GIFT WRAPPING attribute on the Shopping Cart page in nopCommerce 3.7

I have already looked at the ADMINISTRATION --> SETTINGS --> SHOPPING CART SETTINGS

I downloaded the nopCommerce 3.7 and simply running this out of the box in our test site.

Thanks in advance.
Ashima
8 лет назад
ashimaverma220580 wrote:
Hello All,
Can someone please point me to the settings required to hide the GIFT WRAPPING attribute on the Shopping Cart page in nopCommerce 3.7

I have already looked at the ADMINISTRATION --> SETTINGS --> SHOPPING CART SETTINGS

I downloaded the nopCommerce 3.7 and simply running this out of the box in our test site.

Thanks in advance.
Ashima

Go to catalog->attributes->checkout attribute and delete attribute.
8 лет назад
Thank you very much Anik!
6 лет назад
Hello,
Can we add the option in a way that it increases with the qty that is being checked out.

for example-
for one item, gift wrapping is $ xx
if the customer chose two or more items at checkout, how can we have the price increase accordingly for the gift wrapping option?

Thanks in advance
Kli
6 лет назад
supra4supra wrote:
Hello,
Can we add the option in a way that it increases with the qty that is being checked out.

for example-
for one item, gift wrapping is $ xx
if the customer chose two or more items at checkout, how can we have the price increase accordingly for the gift wrapping option?

Thanks in advance
Kli

This is not available out of the box
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.