DatePicker control

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 лет назад
Hello,

I would like to use the same date picker control that we have in the admin area (for example on the orders page) in the front end of the site.  When I use the 'DatePicker.ascx' code from admin/modules in nopcommerce/modules it does not work.  This is the error:

Could not find any resources appropriate for the specified culture or the neutral culture.  Make sure "AjaxControlToolkit.Properties.Resources.resources" was correctly embedded or linked into assembly "AjaxControlToolkit" at compile time, or that all the satellite assemblies required are loadable and fully signed.

Any help is appreciated.
13 лет назад
Can anyone help with this please?  It just seems like it should not be a big deal of work.
13 лет назад
You may have already figured this out, but it sounds like you may be missing an instance of the ToolkitScriptManager. Make sure you add an instance before the DatePicker control.
12 лет назад
I have the same problem.

The datepicker in the admin area is an ajax calendar control whereas the datepicker for product attribute and checkout attribute is three dropdown boxes for month day and year.
12 лет назад
Anyone resolve this? I have the same issue.
12 лет назад
Bfranklin was going to post them, see the folowing forum entry

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/9052/new-nopcommerce-controls.aspx
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.