'Check out as guest' translation incomplete. Where to finish - please advise!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 yıl önce
I have installed NOP 2.7 on my Hungarian site and some of the text is not translated, nor can I find the place in the languages section where I can translate it myself.
The page is:
http://olcso-jelek.hu/login/checkoutasguest?returnUrl=%2Fcart
If you can't see it, it looks like this:

Vásároljon vendégként vagy regisztráljon. (so title line translated)

Register and save time!
Register with us for future convenience:
•Fast and easy check out
•Easy access to your order history and status

This is the stuff I need to translate.
Then again it is translated for the returning customer login. Then at the bottom, not.

About login / registration

Put your login / registration information here. You can edit this in the admin site.

And it tantalizing tells me I can edit it in my admin site, but where? Where?
I am a complete newbie to NOP, so any and all advice would be greatly appreciate. Please feel free to write very simple instructions, I won't be offended :-)

Thank you!
11 yıl önce
joannadingle wrote:
I have installed NOP 2.7 on my Hungarian site and some of the text is not translated, nor can I find the place in the languages section where I can translate it myself.
The page is:
http://olcso-jelek.hu/login/checkoutasguest?returnUrl=%2Fcart
If you can't see it, it looks like this:

Vásároljon vendégként vagy regisztráljon. (so title line translated)

Register and save time!
Register with us for future convenience:
•Fast and easy check out
•Easy access to your order history and status

This is the stuff I need to translate.
Then again it is translated for the returning customer login. Then at the bottom, not.

About login / registration

Put your login / registration information here. You can edit this in the admin site.

And it tantalizing tells me I can edit it in my admin site, but where? Where?
I am a complete newbie to NOP, so any and all advice would be greatly appreciate. Please feel free to write very simple instructions, I won't be offended :-)

Thank you!

Those are topics that you can edit in admin>content management>topics>edit[your topic]   example
11 yıl önce
Wonderful, thank you. Have found it.
Thank you again!
Joanna
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.