PayPal - customer must create account

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 yıl önce
Hi,

i want to get payments using Paypal.
i know from non-nopcommerce sites that paying with "Paypal - Website Payments Standard",
the customer can choose NOT to create an account in paypal.
but when i look in the payment page in paypal (the customer did checkout in my nopcommerce site and choose Paypal as payment method),
i see only -
  Have a PayPal account?
  Create a PayPal account

but i don't see this line -
  Don't have a PayPal account? (Pay with your debit or credit card as a PayPal guest)

please help...
Thanks,
Shay
11 yıl önce
shayt wrote:
Hi,

i want to get payments using Paypal.
i know from non-nopcommerce sites that paying with "Paypal - Website Payments Standard",
the customer can choose NOT to create an account in paypal.
but when i look in the payment page in paypal (the customer did checkout in my nopcommerce site and choose Paypal as payment method),
i see only -
  Have a PayPal account?
  Create a PayPal account

but i don't see this line -
  Don't have a PayPal account? (Pay with your debit or credit card as a PayPal guest)

please help...
Thanks,
Shay

That's strange.  When I tested it on my store awhile back it allowed someone to checkout as a guest using the "Don't have a PayPal account" option.  So that's what I always tell my customers.  

However, some of my customers have not been able to figure out how to pay if they did not have a PayPal account.  This could be the reason...

Do you think that PayPal might not display the "Don't have a PayPal account" option depending on where your customers are from?
11 yıl önce
i sent an email to Paypal,
they told me that the guest option was turned off in my account, so they turned it on.
i don't know where is this option (i am waiting to another email from them).
so now it's working.

you can check yours - checkout and pay with paypal, do you have in Paypal page this option or not.
if not, tell Paypal.

Shay
11 yıl önce
shayt wrote:

you can check yours - checkout and pay with paypal, do you have in Paypal page this option or not.
if not, tell Paypal.
Shay

Ok.  I just tested mine and it has the guest option.  Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.