SEO if I do nothing?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 năm cách đây
What are the key things to do, so that I can ignore the SEO tab of my products?  I deal in 2nd hand items, antiques, vintage, etc... and don't have any reoccurring products, each week I bring in new 1-off items, once it is sold, it's done.

I find it really tedious to constantly add so much SEO information for every product on such a frequent basis.  

Are there defaults for all of the fields?  If so how are they built?  Specifically the Meta Keywords and Meta description.
12 năm cách đây
markw78 wrote:
What are the key things to do, so that I can ignore the SEO tab of my products?  I deal in 2nd hand items, antiques, vintage, etc... and don't have any reoccurring products, each week I bring in new 1-off items, once it is sold, it's done.

I find it really tedious to constantly add so much SEO information for every product on such a frequent basis.  

Are there defaults for all of the fields?  If so how are they built?  Specifically the Meta Keywords and Meta description.

If you are running in v 2.x check this extension: https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/301/nop-smart-seo.aspx
12 năm cách đây
Any eta on the 2.30 version?
12 năm cách đây
markw78 wrote:
Any eta on the 2.30 version?

Pm 7spikes the developer
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.