Add to Cart Stay on Same Page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 năm cách đây
Hello Friends,

when we click on Add to car button, it is re-directing to shopping cart page.
usually if we click on Add to cart, it should update the shopping cart with this product and should stay in the same page for continue the shopping. How to achive this? is any option Admin? I am using nop commerce 2.20 version.
12 năm cách đây
sharathshetty432 wrote:
Hello Friends,

usually if we click on Add to cart, it should update the shopping cart with this product and should stay in the same page for continue the shopping. How to achive this? is any option Admin? I am using nop commerce 2.20 version.

This option will be added in v2.4 (end of jannuary): http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/workitem/10415
12 năm cách đây
where should i change the code to do the modification
12 năm cách đây
And  can u tel what about mail settings what is the procedure.does it automatically send the mail online
12 năm cách đây
where should i change the code to do the modification
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.