Product Variant confusion

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 năm cách đây
[email protected] wrote:
Hello, I have a similar product variant problem and are having trouble understanding them.

I used the feed template from nopadmin, added all my data. On the Product Variants column I have some products that have more than one variant i.e.

a wheel chair available in blue, red, silver, purple.

so naturally i then put their id's with ; in the spreadsheet.

Once i imported the feed instead of creating a different line for each of the variants belonging to this product it just creates one entry and titles it like this wheelchair blue;wheelchair red etc?

I would have thought it works in the same way as the categories where you list where you want the product to be categorised and if there is more than one category you put a ; between it.

can you help with my confusion? also is this the best way to do this or should these be done under Cross sells instead?

many thanks

MK

Maybe this can help: https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/14823/importing-product-variants-v230.aspx
11 năm cách đây
You mention "nopadmin", so maybe you need to contact their support.
Out of the box, nopC import creates one product with one product variant for each excel record.

Cross Sells is an entirely different matter.  You may want to consider Attributes for your colors, but nopC import does not handle that.
11 năm cách đây
Thank you for the help on this, I have asked a bigger question connected to these and cross sells as a forum post.

Being new to this programme it is hard to get my head around some of the aspects compared to the previous one i have been using.

Also, I did mention NopAdmin because as above I am just getting my head around the two and who to contact for what and whether they are connected or not in terms of support.

Thanks All
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.