add new page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
Hi Chad,
I tried as what you mentioned by creating new page under master page and changed the attribute, Unfortunately, error still there

May I know what is this mean? Inherits="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web. .."
When I create a new page, I got this Inherits = "NopCommerceStore.Modules.AboutTest" instead. Do you know what is the problem?

Many thanks.

Mandy
14 年 前
Hi Mandy, check your inbox.
14 年 前
Hi Chad,
other than creating the aboutus page.aspx, did u create other page as well? even if i change the attributes like "aboutuspage" to "testpage" is still doesn't work for me ...
really headache...
could you please give a details instruction on how u successfully create a new page?

Many thanks!
14 年 前
I feel your pain.  It gave me a headache too.  What happens when you make the new page active in VS and you press cntl/F5?
14 年 前
Hey Mandy, did you create a new resource string and a new topic for the new page?

Go to administration
Go to Content Management/Topics
Click "add New" type in the new page name "NewPageName", then click "save"

Go to content management/localisation/English
Click "add new"
Resource name:   PageTitle.NewPageName
Resource value:  New Page Name
Click save

Create new master page from oneColumn or twoColumn and name it the same as the PageTitleName.
Copy the aboutUs.cs page then paste it into the new .cs page.  Change the identifier attributes.
Copy the aboutUs .aspx source then paste it into the new .aspx page.  Change the identifier attributes.

cntl/shift/s to save
cntl/f5 to test
14 年 前
remember to recompile after you create the page
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.