Change Language NOPCommerce 3.80 issue

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 年 前
Need urgent help!

Changing website lanague from one language to another change works fine but after one day or so when come back to the broswer it shows default language instead of lanague I chosen earlier.

Please help!

Is there anything with cache expiry or cookie?
6 年 前
Hello Darshan,

In store edit you will see Default language option. In which you can set default language from admin side for particular store.

nopCommerce don't have that feature out of the box for set language by front-end user. They can just select language and it will again change once cookie or cache clear.

Thanks,
Jatin
6 年 前
Many thanks for your reply.

So I guess to I need to create cookie based module to achieve this where I can store cookie on user machine to preserve the last selected language/country.
6 年 前
darshan.shah wrote:
Many thanks for your reply.

So I guess to I need to create cookie based module to achieve this where I can store cookie on user machine to preserve the last selected language/country.

That's right.

Up vote if answer solve your query :)

Thanks,
Jatin
6 年 前
Information about selected language is stored in the current "Customer" record (both guests and registered). Was you logged in or registered user when changed the language? And the same question when you returned to the site?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.