Plugins not installable in nop 3.9

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 年 前
Hello,

i have a problem with installing plugins. I have setup nop 3.9 with the urban theme. Now it is not possible to install the bought plugins form 7 spikes.

When i click "install" on plugin list it shows the nor "installing" page an afterward the plugin is not marked as installed.

i need help, because i did already a lot of configuration.

Not even the "Nop Urban Theme" itself is marked as installed.

thx
Chris
6 年 前
Did you try a fresh install?
I think you can directly contact theme vendor. Usually I do that and nop-templates support within few hours
6 年 前
UPDATE:

Set up a clean new shop ... copied the theme in the folder --> plugins also not installable

thx
Christoph
6 年 前
[email protected] wrote:
Hello,

i have a problem with installing plugins. I have setup nop 3.9 with the urban theme. Now it is not possible to install the bought plugins form 7 spikes.

When i click "install" on plugin list it shows the nor "installing" page an afterward the plugin is not marked as installed.

i need help, because i did already a lot of configuration.

Not even the "Nop Urban Theme" itself is marked as installed.

thx
Chris

Hi Chris,

For any questions related to 3rd party plugin(s) or theme(s), please communicate directly with the vendor (i.e. plugin provider).
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.