Admin site + IIS 6

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 anos atrás
a.m. wrote:
BTW, are you running nopCommerce in subdirectory?

Same goes here. Root level install, no subdirectory.
12 anos atrás
Please open the HTML source code of your admin area dashboard page. Scroll down the source code until you see the following comment: "<!--These need to be at the end of the page to ensure that all the controls requiring scripts have been rendered-->". What you do see below it? There should be something like:
<link type="text/css" href="/Content/2011.2.712/telerik.common.min.css" rel="stylesheet"/>
<link type="text/css" href="/Content/2011.2.712/telerik.vista.min.css" rel="stylesheet"/>
<link type="text/css" href="/Content/2011.2.712/telerik.rtl.min.css" rel="stylesheet"/>

<script type="text/javascript" src="/Scripts/2011.2.712/telerik.common.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/Scripts/2011.2.712/telerik.grid.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/Scripts/2011.2.712/telerik.textbox.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/Scripts/2011.2.712/telerik.menu.min.js"></script>
12 anos atrás
a.m. wrote:
Please open the HTML source code of your admin area dashboard page. Scroll down the source code until you see the following comment: "<!--These need to be at the end of the page to ensure that all the controls requiring scripts have been rendered-->". What you do see below it? There should be something like:
<link type="text/css" href="/Content/2011.2.712/telerik.common.min.css" rel="stylesheet"/>
<link type="text/css" href="/Content/2011.2.712/telerik.vista.min.css" rel="stylesheet"/>
<link type="text/css" href="/Content/2011.2.712/telerik.rtl.min.css" rel="stylesheet"/>

<script type="text/javascript" src="/Scripts/2011.2.712/telerik.common.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/Scripts/2011.2.712/telerik.grid.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/Scripts/2011.2.712/telerik.textbox.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/Scripts/2011.2.712/telerik.menu.min.js"></script>

Here is the source code from the browser when viewing the admin site:

</div>
    <!--These need to be at the end of the page to ensure that all the controls requiring scripts have been rendered-->

<script type="text/javascript">
//<![CDATA[
jQuery(document).ready(function(){
jQuery('#average-order-report-grid').tGrid({columns:[{"title":"Order Status","member":"OrderStatus","type":"String"},{"title":"Today","member":"SumTodayOrders","type":"String"},{"title":"This Week","member":"SumThisWeekOrders","type":"String"},{"title":"This Month","member":"SumThisMonthOrders","type":"String"},{"title":"This Year","member":"SumThisYearOrders","type":"String"},{"title":"All time","member":"SumAllTimeOrders","type":"String"}], pageSize:0, keyboardNavigation:false, ajax:{"selectUrl":"/Admin/Order/OrderAverageReportList?average-order-report-grid-size=0"}, noRecordsTemplate:'No records to display.'});
jQuery('#incomplete-order-report-grid').tGrid({columns:[{"title":"Item","member":"Item","type":"String"},{"title":"Total","member":"Total","type":"String"},{"title":"Count","member":"Count","type":"Number"}], pageSize:0, keyboardNavigation:false, ajax:{"selectUrl":"/Admin/Order/OrderIncompleteReportList?incomplete-order-report-grid-size=0"}, noRecordsTemplate:'No records to display.'});
jQuery('#registered-customers-grid').tGrid({columns:[{"title":"Period","member":"Period","type":"String"},{"title":"Count","member":"Customers","type":"Number"}], pageSize:0, keyboardNavigation:false, ajax:{"selectUrl":"/Admin/Customer/ReportRegisteredCustomersList?registered-customers-grid-size=0"}, noRecordsTemplate:'No records to display.'});
jQuery('#bestsellers-byquantity-grid').tGrid({columns:[{"title":"Name","member":"ProductVariantFullName","type":"String"},{"title":"Total quantity","member":"TotalQuantity","type":"Number"},{"title":"Total amount (excl tax)","member":"TotalAmount","type":"String"},{"attr":" align=\"center\"","title":"View","template":"\u003ca href=\"/Admin/ProductVariant/Edit/\u003c#= ProductVariantId #\u003e\"\u003eView\u003c/a\u003e","member":"ProductVariantId","type":"Number"}], pageSize:0, keyboardNavigation:false, ajax:{"selectUrl":"/Admin/Order/BestsellersBriefReportByQuantityList?bestsellers-byquantity-grid-size=0"}, noRecordsTemplate:'No records to display.'});
jQuery('#bestsellers-byamount-grid').tGrid({columns:[{"title":"Name","member":"ProductVariantFullName","type":"String"},{"title":"Total quantity","member":"TotalQuantity","type":"Number"},{"title":"Total amount (excl tax)","member":"TotalAmount","type":"String"},{"attr":" align=\"center\"","title":"View","template":"\u003ca href=\"/Admin/ProductVariant/Edit/\u003c#= ProductVariantId #\u003e\"\u003eView\u003c/a\u003e","member":"ProductVariantId","type":"Number"}], pageSize:0, keyboardNavigation:false, ajax:{"selectUrl":"/Admin/Order/BestsellersBriefReportByAmountList?bestsellers-byamount-grid-size=0"}, noRecordsTemplate:'No records to display.'});
jQuery('#Admin').tMenu();});
//]]>
</script>
</body>
</html>

12 anos atrás
I am rather new to MVC, but after following the posts here I think I have found the source files that displays the contect for the admin side. Here is the source code I see for the section that you asked for before:

</div>
    <!--These need to be at the end of the page to ensure that all the controls requiring scripts have been rendered-->
    @MvcHtmlString.Create(HttpUtility.HtmlDecode(Html.Telerik().StyleSheetRegistrar().DefaultGroup(group => group
                                                    .Add("2011.2.712/telerik.common.css")
                                                    .Add("2011.2.712/telerik.vista.css")
                                                    .Add("2011.2.712/telerik.rtl.css")).ToHtmlString()))
    @(MvcHtmlString.Create(HttpUtility.HtmlDecode(Html.Telerik().ScriptRegistrar()
    .jQuery(false).ToHtmlString())))
</body>

Looks like this version is not using the "min.css" (in bold above) style sheets as noted by Joe. I will try the snip-it posted and see how that goes.
12 anos atrás
I can confirm that changing lines 105-111 of file _AdminLayout.cshtml from:

@MvcHtmlString.Create(HttpUtility.HtmlDecode(Html.Telerik().StyleSheetRegistrar().DefaultGroup(group => group
        .Add("2011.2.712/telerik.common.min.css")
        .Add("2011.2.712/telerik.vista.min.css")
       .Add("2011.2.712/telerik.rtl.min.css")).ToHtmlString()))
    @(MvcHtmlString.Create(HttpUtility.HtmlDecode(Html.Telerik().ScriptRegistrar()
    .jQuery(false).ToHtmlString())))

To:

.UseTelerikContentDeliveryNetwork(true)
        .Add("telerik.common.min.css")
        .Add("telerik.vista.min.css")
        .Add("telerik.rtl.min.css")).ToHtmlString()))
    @MvcHtmlString.Create(HttpUtility.HtmlDecode(Html.Telerik().ScriptRegistrar()
    .DefaultGroup(group => group.UseTelerikContentDeliveryNetwork(true)).jQuery(false).ToHtmlString()))

does in fact correct the display issue on the admin page.
12 anos atrás
Tom, I haven't verified as yet but I think iis 6 will also need jqueryvalidation set to false. This in addition to jquery set to false.
12 anos atrás
JoeReynolds wrote:
Tom, I haven't verified as yet but I think iis 6 will also need jqueryvalidation set to false. This in addition to jquery set to false.

I havent done much with this other than try your update. I did some clicking around on the menus and didnt have any isses. But thats not to say that I just dont know what else could be an issue. Let me know if you want to test anything else out. I have this setup on a local server for testing.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.